Welcome Friends

Welcome to my funny little world. Sometimes it's a bit sad, sometimes it's a bit mad, but I try to give you some uplifting words every day. And in amongst them I'll give you a little philosophy and celebrate just being. If you like a good bedtime story or you are just curious about your life or mine or you want to be encouraged, then come on in, the water's lovely!

Monday 24 January 2011

Lose weight in Northampton

One of my weight loss clients in Northampton once grumbled to me at her first appointment that her weight problem was hopeless and that she needed Paul McKenna. Well, I took this as a bit of an insult if truth be told! I did however calmly tell her that she certainly did not need Paul McKenna as she had me sitting right with her and charging her far less than a celebrity hypnotist!

If you want to ditch the excess pounds and you live near Northampton, Daventry or Rugby, then you can use hypnotherapy to lose weight. It's far easier, simpler and more effective than you ever knew. Phone me at my practice at any time - Helen McPherson Hypnotherapy 07771 822602

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that said client would retract her request for Paul if she knew what his hourly rate was!

    What a shame that people these days seem to expect instant results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a bit of a shame that she had booked with me when what she wanted was to spend a long time travelling down to London and back, pay for a train fare, parking and then pay a lot more in fees in order to shed the same number of excess pounds. Perhaps I should have found her Paul's number abnd given him a ring!

    ReplyDelete